Beautyvell Risk Assessment
We wanted to let you know about the new social distancing measures that have been put in place in the salon. We know some of you will be feeling so excited about coming in to see us while others will be feeling somewhat nervous and anxious. It is our goal that every single one of you can feel comfortable in our salon. As such, we are kindly asking that you:
- Arrive alone for your appointment, wearing a face covering.
- Wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you are early for your appointment. We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive at the salon
- Keep a space of 2 metres between you and anyone else in the salon
- Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the salon
We are also asking clients to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who has in the past 14 days
So that our salon is as safe as possible, you will have a slightly different salon experience than before:
- Apart from water, please refrain from bringing any food or drink with you. Unfortunately our drink service has been suspended.
- Our bathroom facilities can only be used as an emergency or by those in the salon for longer than one hour
- Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitization.
- Sanitizing of personal spaces and hand washing will take place in between clients, as well as more frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces.
- Staff have been informed and trained on sanitization best practices
- For the purpose of “Track & Trace” you have to give permission for your time of entry and departure to be recorded and, if possible, sign in using the NHS COVID-19 app.
All therapists will be wearing PPE, this includes Government approved visors for all treatments and gloves for skin to skin contact where it is not crucial to the service i.e. massage. This enables us to have a 100% compliance safe COVID secure salon.
We can’t wait to see you soon
The team at Beautyvell