We have recently been advised by the Government that we are able to re-open Wednesday 2 December 2020 and will be able to carry out all beauty treatments as we were prior to the second lockdown. As per previous Covid secure measures and social distancing, please note the following:
We are kindly asking that you:
- Arrive alone for your appointment, wearing a face covering
- Wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you are early for your appointment. We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule
- Sanitise your hands when you arrive at the salon
- Keep a space of 2 metres between you and anyone else in the salon
- Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the salon
We are also asking customers to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who has in the past 14 days
So that our salon is as safe as possible:
- Apart from water please refrain from bringing any food or drink with you. Unfortunately our drink service has been suspended
- Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitisation
- Sanitising of personal spaces and hand washing will take place in between clients. As well as more frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces
- Staff have been informed and trained on sanitisation best practices
- Our bathroom facilities can only be used as an emergency or those in the salon for longer than one hour
- For the purpose of ‘Track & Trace’ you have to give permission for your time of entry and departure to be recorded
All therapists will be wearing PPE this includes visors for all treatments and gloves for skin to skin contact where it is not crucial to the service i.e massage.
We look forward to seeing you very very soon!
The team at Beautyvell x
NB – SHIELDING MORNINGS AVAILABLE – Mondays and Wednesdays each week between 9.30am -11.30am
In the meantime, our new ONLINE shop is available where all products can be purchased online and are available for FREE delivery or via our doorstep drop within a 10 mile radius of Beaconsfield and Uxbridge.
For more information on our range of products please contact us on 01895 238756 firstname.lastname@example.org