Terms of sale
Terms and Conditions of purchasing our products
Set out below are the terms and conditions on which we will supply products listed on the following website: https://shop.beautyvell.co.uk to you the consumer.
Any contract for any products which you purchase using the website will be between you and Beautyvell (UK) Ltd. Beautyvell (UK) Ltd is registered in England & Wales under company number 04050488 and has its registered office at C/O Cox Costello & Horne, 4 & 5th floor, lower Grosvenor Place, London, SW1W 0EX. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing any products on the Site. You should understand that by purchasing products you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and should record a copy for future reference.
By purchasing products through our website, you agree that:
1.1 You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
1.2 You are at least 18 years old.
2. Formation of Contract
2.1 After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us which will include an invoice for the goods you have ordered. Please note that this does not mean that an order has been accepted. An order from you constitutes an offer to us to buy products. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and the contract will only be formed when we dispatch the goods.
2.2 The Contract will relate only to those products which we have dispatched. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order.
2.3 By initially accepting an order, Beautyvell is under no obligation to supply the products ordered. No additions or changes may be made to an order once placed. Products will be dispatched within 48 hours of the order being placed on the website, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
2.4 You will be notified by email when your order has been dispatched. Details of the products we have sent you will be listed in the email. We will automatically refund you for any products we are unable to supply.
2.5 Orders will be delivered to the address provided to us when you place your order on the website. Any delivery dates suggested are estimates only, and we are not liable for any losses caused by late delivery or non-delivery.
2.6 The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
2.7 Ownership of the products will only pass to you when the goods are delivered to the address you requested when ordering.
- Price and Payment
3.1 The price of any products will be as quoted on the website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. These prices include VAT, but exclude delivery costs which will be added to the total amount due. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect any orders you have placed prior to the date of the change and which we have accepted. We will however, endeavour to provide reasonable notice of any price increases.
3.2 Payment for all products must be by credit/debit card, American Express or PayPal. We accept payment by MasterCard, Switch, VISA, American Express & PayPal. Beautyvell will charge your chosen payment method, prior to dispatching goods.
3.3 It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on the site we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have notified you that your order has been dispatched, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
- Refunds and Returns
4.1 We offer a 100% money back guarantee on products returned for any reason. Before you return any products to us please contact our returns support staff (see our Returns Policy) who will provide you with a personalised return code. For your protection, we recommend that you always use a recorded delivery service to return the products as we will not refund any costs until we receive them.
4.1.1 For products that have been delivered in error we will refund the full value of those products and the costs of returning them.
4.1.2 For products that arrived damaged we will offer you a replacement and refund you the cost of returning the product to us.
4.1.3 If you return a product which you are unsatisfied with for any reason other than the product being damaged or delivered in error, you will be only be refunded the price you paid for the product; no carriage will be refunded (unless you cancel the contract within 7 days after you received the order).
4.2 Where we are unable to supply a product you have ordered and paid for we will automatically refund you the amount paid for the product as soon as reasonably possible. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
4.3 If you have a complaint or dispute regarding a product or products we have sold you, in the first instance please use our Contact Us form or telephone us on 01895 238756.
5. Consumer Rights
5.1 As a consumer, you may cancel a contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the product in accordance with our refunds policy unless you have waived this right by using the products before the end of this seven day period.
5.2 To cancel a contract, you must inform us in writing.
5.3 This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Our Liability
6.1 Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time uour order is accepted by us.
6.2 This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
6.2.1 For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
6.2.2 For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
6.2.3 For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
7. Written Communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
8.1 All notices given by you to us must be sent to Beautyvell Health & Beauty, 11-12 Windsor Street, Uxbridge UB8 1AB or firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address You provide to us when you registered to become a registered user with us, or updated details as held within the website on My Details. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the Site, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
8.2 Products will be dispatched to the address provided to us by you via the website. Invoices will be emailed to the e-mail address provided to us by you via the website.
9. Transfer of rights & obligations
9.1 The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
9.2 You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
9.3 We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
10. Events outside our control
10.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
10.2 Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and We will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
13.1 Any variation to these terms and conditions shall have no effect unless expressly agreed in writing and signed by one of Our authorised representatives.
13.2 The information and materials contained in these pages – and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear – are subject to change. Your eligibility for particular Products is subject to final determination and acceptance by us.
13.3 Any and all disputes arising between you and us not otherwise resolved according to these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and the Contract shall be governed by English law.
14. Beautyvell Treatcard
14.1 The Beautyvell Treatcard is a loyalty card for all Beautyvell clients. It is promoted and operated by Beautyvell.
14.2 By accepting a treatcard you can earn & redeem points for certain treatments and Dermalogica products.
14.3 It is your responsibility, and a condition for your membership, to keep your email address and contact details up to date.
14.4 The points you have earned are personal and cannot be transferred to another person.
14.5 The applicable points will be deducted from your rewards programme if you return a product.
14.6 Beautyvell are committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. Please refer to our Privacy notice which explains how we use your information and how we protect your privacy.
15. Changes, Termination and / or removal from the Beautyvell Treatcard
15.1 You can cancel your treatcard at any time, just email a request to email@example.com. You will be unenrolled from the treatcard and lose all points earned. Please note your Beautyvell account will still be active. If you would like this cancelled too, please specify on your email request.
15.2 If you cancel your treatcard and decide to reinstate one.. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will create a new treatcard for you. Please note – your point balance will restart from zero.
15.3 Beautyvell may, at its sole discretion, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the treatcard system, Promotions and/or the Terms and Conditions at any time, in case of changes to applicable laws, changes in services provided by Dermalogica or introducing new services. Any such change will take effect after 14 days from the date on which you have been informed of such change by via email.
15.4 Beautyvell reserves the right to make minor changes to the Terms and Conditions of the Treatcard System without providing you with prior notification, provided that these changes do not materially affect the membership in a negative way. Please make sure to stay updated on the Terms and Conditions.
- Gift Card – Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of Beautyvell gift cards.
- These terms and conditions apply to gift cards purchased online at https://shop.beautyvell.co.uk/
Ordering & Redemption
- When ordering a Gift Card, you consent to its immediate supply. You must ensure that you supply us with the correct email address for delivery because, mistakes made after clicking on “Submit” or “Pay” cannot be rectified.
- Gift cards can be redeemed online at https://shop.beautyvell.co.uk/ or in our Uxbridge salon.
- They may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Cannot be used to purchase other Beautyvell gift cards/vouchers.
- Discounts and promotions cannot be applied to Beautyvell gift cards.
- If any item purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months.
- Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period. We will not refund any amount paid for the gift card when it expires. We will not replace expired gift cards.
- Balance enquiries can be obtained online.
- Should be treated as cash; they are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards.
- Beautyvell will not accept liability for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Cannot be refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights.
- Under the Regulations, (as outlined above), if you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel all or part of your order for a gift card at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you place your order, provided none of the balance has been spent. Further details are set out above.
- Limitation of Liability
- Beautyvell will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of the Treatcard system or any consequences thereof. Beautyvell accepts no liability for any loss or damages arising from suspension, variation or termination or in any other way relating to the Treatcard system except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- 1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regards to any rules or principles of conflicts of laws. However, if you are resident in another country then these Terms and Conditions can be subject to mandatory consumer protection laws and regulations in force in the country of residence which may provide you with additional rights. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions or your membership shall be resolved by the applicable courts in the United Kingdom, unless otherwise stipulated in applicable mandatory laws of your country of residence.
- 2 The invalidity or unenforceability of individual contractual provisions shall not affect the validity of the remaining contractual provisions. In such case, the ineffective or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by the parties by an effective or practicable new provision.
- Contact Us
- Please email all questions and inquiries to email@example.com.
Get In Touch Now
- Monday: 9:00 to 19:00
- Tuesday: 9:00 to 19:00
- Wednesday: 9:00 to 19:00
- Thursday: 9:00 to 20:00
- Friday: 9:00 to 19:00
- Saturday: 8.30 to 17.30
- Sunday: Closed
- Bank Holidays: Closed