It has been a while since I put pen to paper but wanted to thank you for all your lovely messages and support during these difficult times.
It has been wonderful to welcome back so many of you but I understand that it has been extremely difficult for those of you who have to fully shield and isolate over these last six months.
In view of this we have decided to offer shielding mornings on Mondays and Wednesdays each week between 9.30am -11.30am to invite you back to enjoy some of the treatments you may have missed. These will be much quieter times and, as with all of our treatments, we are fully compliant with Covid secure measures which include reading the risk assessment below before attending your appointment.
As our big reunion looms, we wanted to let you know about the new social distancing measures that have been put in place in the salon. We know some of you will be feeling so excited about coming in to see us while others will be feeling somewhat nervous and anxious. It is our goal that every single one of you can feel comfortable in our salon. As such, we are kindly asking that you:
- Arrive alone for your appointment, wearing a face covering
- Wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you are early for your appointment. We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive at the salon
- Keep a space of 2 metres between you and anyone else in the salon
- Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the salon
We are also asking customers to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who has in the past 14 days
So that our salon is as safe as possible, you will have a slightly different salon experience than before:
- Apart from water please refrain from bringing any food or drink with you. Unfortunately our drink service has been suspended
- Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitization
- Sanitizing of personal spaces and hand washing will take place in between clients. As well as more frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces
- Staff have been informed and trained on sanitization best practices
- Our bathroom facilities can only be used as an emergency or those in the salon for longer than one hour
- For the purpose of ‘Track & Trace’ you have to give permission for your time of entry and departure to be recorded
All therapists will be wearing PPE this includes visors for all treatments and gloves for skin to skin contact where it is not crucial to the service i.e massage.
We can’t wait to see you soon,
The team at Beautyvell