At Beautyvell, we wanted to let you know about the new social distancing measures that have been put in place within our salon.
We know some of you will be feeling excited about coming in to see us while others will be understandably, somewhat nervous and anxious, so to ensure our salon remains as safe as possible, we have put in place certain measures in-line with Government Guidelines and wanted to give you an indication of what to expect on arrival.
- Apart from water please refrain from bringing any food or drink with you. Unfortunately our drink service has been suspended.
- Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitisation.
- Sanitising of personal spaces and hand washing will take place in between clients. As well as more frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces.
- Staff have been informed and trained on sanitisation best practices.
- Our bathroom facilities can only be used as an emergency or for those in the salon who’s appointments will be longer than one hour.
- For the purpose of ‘Track & Trace’ you will need to give permission for your time of entry and departure to be recorded.
- All therapists will be wearing PPE this includes visors for all treatments and gloves for skin to skin contact where it is not crucial to the service i.e massage.
It remains our goal that every single one of you can feel comfortable when visiting us and, as such, we are kindly asking that you:
- Arrive alone for your appointment.
- Wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you are early for your appointment. We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival at the salon.
- Keep a space of 2 metres between you and anyone else in the salon.
- Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the salon.
We are also asking customers to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who has in the past 14 days.
We can’t wait to see you soon,
The team at Beautyvell